I've been thinking...about a lot. Too much. Especially when I'm tired, {because I was so lucky to be able to go to Egypt!!!!!! which I have to dedicate like 200 posts to cover it all. which I will soon. not 200 of course.} {I'm counting all of those exclamation points as squeals of delight.}
I'm trying to write this post while listening to Super Bowl commercials, and texting my good friend.
I'm going back and forth from the tv to the computer to see the good ones! I just watched the Kia one with the sock monkey and the other toys in the back of the car? Did anyone else? Does anyone know what I'm talking about? Probably not. I should try to make myself more clear, but I'm too tired. The commercials are the best though aren't they?
I have a feeling this post isn't going to make much sense. and it's surprisingly very fun. oh no I can't even spell! or use punctuation! oh wait, I can use punctuation quite. easily. just not proper sentences. This is not a good sign.
How exactly did I get so tired? {and threateningly ( a word?) stressed}
jet. lag. or the group of symptoms ..
oh no. draft autosaved at 7:13 pm?
I better sleep. soon.
I love you and those of you, (my friends, my family,) who read what I'm writing make me so happy! I love you so. especially for reading all of this and loving me the same.
at least I hope so.
and I love my friend onion, (you know, the one I've been texting? oh wait. sorry, that's code.) makes me feel good inside!
Y'all are what friends are for.
my dear canadian friends hopefully will get a kick out of me using y'all.
It's how ALL american's speak right?
my pet crocidile in the mississippi says howdy!
I can explain later.
coming coon! coherant thoughts. I can't wait.
my draft just autosaved at 7:31 PM. peace out.
Sunday, February 7, 2010
procede with caution... ramblings of a tired girl ahead
Posted by Megan Marie at 6:42 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










0 comments:
Post a Comment