welcome to my world

Sunday, February 14, 2010

perdon my dust

i've been thinking about how I want to use my blog for the past little while and I've come to a conclusion.
I want those who want to read it constructively to read it.
I want those who want me to succeed to read it.
I want to share my life, my stories and my inspiration with those who want to help me reach my dreams.
I want to use it to organize myself and all of these ideas, and make them reality.

"Being successful is all about whether you have the skills to impose your will on the world...[that's all but impossible to reach by yourself]
-Malcolm Gladwell
How to be a Success (paraphrased in SAP, social AP)

That's you!
So please comment, call me (on the line call me call me anytime), webcam me,(love love webcamming) email me, text me, facebook me, twitter me, flikr me, youtube me, ebay me (vateverr floats your boat)
help a sista out in the 21st century.
and I'll love you forever, and hopefully we can inspire each other in the process.

I have a feeling this is going to be good.

0 comments: