welcome to my world

Monday, February 15, 2010

owl city is my inspiration

I title this state i'm in CSISI- or creative swirling ideas syndrome insomnia.

the daytime version is called frazzle- which is the combination of being overtired and hyperactive as a result of csisi.
Before I would just lay in my bed, angry at myself for letting myself be imperfect, and knowing that I could be doing something better
I came up with a remedy for csisi-

writing and knowing your thoughts and words and inspiration are being shared can cure any insomnia.

which brings in owl city. Here's what I learned from onion on friday even though we were both frazzled.
- It is a one-man-band.
- He had insomnia
- He had inspiration
Parallels to my own life-
-I am one girl, sixteen going on seventeen thank you very much.
-Guess what, It's 2 am and I'm awake typing this.
-If we look at adversity in a positive light, we will be inspired.

Stress is Luke a metPjorical punk eye.
translated from my csisi brain,
Stress is like a metaphorical pink eye.
You can be going along just dandy, singing michael buble as you shower of the metaphorical pink eye germs thought to be given by an onion.
Then voila.
It wasn't metaphorical.
I wholeheartedly believed I had pink eye because of frazzle.
and frazzle prevented me from
sleep
a sleepover with the powerpuff girls
more time spent watching the amanda show
more time spent laughing instead of crying
and an altogether happier valentines day eve.

So what shall I do?
Spend more time being miss meggie b instead of miss meggie b frazzle.
even though it sounds cooler.

Wanna hear my heart day stories? They're coming, I promise.
I just cut and pasted this twice and erased my whole paragraph on it.
frazzle.

Wanna hear my heart day stories? They're coming, I promise.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Megan, you are a very talented writer...really, I'm not just saying this. You may follow after some of your aunts and uncles (Christy, Ben, Jane etc) keep expressing those thoughts and ideas...you have a gift!