i think i'm going to get carpel tunnel from this
But it's so fun.
I started playing it this weekend after 3ish years of a Sims strike.
It was all I could think about at school yesterday,
"I can't wait to get home so I can play."
My whole right arm is hurting now.
Wow, tomorrow is friday for me. We have yet another long weekend coming up, and next Thursday I'm going to
CALIFORNIAAAAA AND UTAHHH
for spring break!
The holidays up here are ridiculus.
But who's complaining?
I've had a coldish/sinus infection these past few days.
I woke up at 5:30 this morning, which doesn't help, from a scary scary dream. The ones where one frightening image jolts you awake and you lay almost paralyzed for a few minutes, catching your breath. AGGGHH! The first part was normal. I was dreaming that I was supposed to go over to the Korella's, for a fireside or something. I was supposed to be giving the introduction similar to what I did at Young Women's in Excellence. I couldn't decide on what to wear. My room was a disaster. It was starting at 5:00, and it was already past that and I wasn't ready. (But I came up with a pretty good outfit actually, I might have to recreate it.) I was just about to leave my room and I looked out the window and my garage was on fire! It's one of my worst fears. I'm so sentimental the thought of having everything lost is so tragic to me.
As I layed in bed I planned out what I would do, and what my parents would do too:
Grab my journals in my closet, my blankie, and Jack who was probably on my bed.
My mom would've grabbed the hardrive on our computer and a box of photos next to our computer. SOMETHING!
Oh, I don't like the thought of it at all.
And then,
I got on my iPod after I woke up to get my mind off of it, and it was like a tv show when they are watching TV and every channel has the same theme they were dreading. (anyone remember that Arthur episode?)
A facebook status talked about a smoke alarm, for one.
(this was supposed to be posted awhile ago, but I though tit was still funny.)











0 comments:
Post a Comment