Funny that I just wrote about Bingham yesterday. I guess last night was Bingham Ball, telling by the facebook pictures today. I feel so sad about that. why? They have no school dances up here!! well they have Grad at the end of the year.
I haven't gone to a football game with a big group of friends every Friday, all dressed up in blue and white. I remember going to a football game when I was in 6th grade, my brother was playing. I thought, "I can't WAIT to be in high school! It'll be so fun!" My life is a lot different then I thought it would be! I just getting this out because it's hard. I wouldn't trade moving for the world, but I miss it.
How can I have the most fun that I can while I'm here, and not there? and friends in Utah if you are reading this, Im so glad we can keep in touch! xoxo
Sunday, November 15, 2009
hmm
Posted by Megan Marie at 7:44 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










2 comments:
I wish your high school here had a little more fun activities! Thanks for being such a good sport about everything! You are a terrific daughter and I love you. Congrats on getting your personal progress done! Good job!
Hey Megan!
I am just catching up on your blog... It's been a while! Just wanted you to know how great I think you are and how much I love you!
: )
Post a Comment