welcome to my world

Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Cullen Cast

I was just on Stephenie Meyer's site and they have pictures of the people playing the Cullen's in the Twilight movie! I thought they are pretty good. What do you think? Check out the website and see for yourself and vote on my poll!

www.stepheniemeyer.com

5 comments:

Beth said...

I just finished reading "Eclipse" and I was kind-of annoyed with Bella. But I think that is just because I think Edward is perfect! Don't you think? If you have any other favorite books you'll have to let me know!

Beth said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Bella is kind-of whiney :-) I like the cast except for Esme. I think she was the only one I was disappointed about but maybe she will be great in the movie!

Nora Mair said...

I'm so sorry you've been so sick. I like the block spread for your bed. Hope you're not allergic to Jack. Eclipes was fun but I agree with Laurie--Bella was whiney. with the movie I'm looking forward to seeing the vamps shimmering in the sun.

Carly G. said...

Hi Megan!!
I didn't know you had a blog until a few days ago and I'm excited to be able to keep up with the Allens-Up-North while you're living there :)
As for the Twilight cast, I think they're all great choices (even though I'm still struggling w/ the kid they picked for Edward. Such bushy eyebrows!!)
It will be interesting to see how it turns out!
Love ya!
Carly