I've had a pretty long school break, I had thursday and friday off for a teacher's convention, then today was "Family Day", Canada doesn't have President's Day so they decided to make up their own holiday. I went shopping today. I didn't find much, I want American stores! We were in "The Bay" which is like a Sears, and I told my mom, "Where's a Target when you need one??" I'm still trying to find a bedspread. Here's some from PB Teen that I like. Tell me which one you like the best!!

Nottingham Floral
Bermuda
Coco Dot
Sundae
(the beadspread is in blocks)

Hampton (This one is more blue)
One thing that really annoys me about the malls here is that once you buy something, it probably won't be long until you find someone else who's wearing it! Like my friend Julianna got these new jeans for her birthday and she's like "I've already seen 3 people wearing them!" That's a reason why I love shopping in the states. So much better variety! But people here still have Hollister and Abercrombie, (in edmonton) but I don't really shop there that much anyway. Hooray for online shopping!










3 comments:
I love the Sundae or the coco dot. How will you choose??
love the coco dot!
I vote for the dots too!
Post a Comment