I was going to wait to write until I got more emails so I could go private, but I'll wait a little bit longer! I started school and it's great!! My best Canadian friend is in my class and I'm so happy!! but my other friend isn't :(. I have fun options like musical theater, art, foods international, drama, design, and literary arts!! I'm excited!!! (okay is there enough !!!!!!?) I got my hair cut yesterday and now it's more of a bob, i'll post pictures soon. I'm also going to blog more about what I got to do in the summer! I start early morning seminary (6:35!!!) tomorrow but I'm looking forward to meeting new people and actually being in seminary! ttyl!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










3 comments:
Yeah you started school, I can't wait to hear all about it! I also can't wait to see the pictures of your hair!
The best posts always have the most !!!!!! and I always through in a few :-)'s. Have fun in school!!
I'm happy to hear you're so happy!
make sure you add me on your blog before you go private
melissajo17@gmail.com
you too laurie!
Post a Comment