I wanted to use the idea to create my own favorite things list! I love watching it on Oprah every year, it's a lot of fun! I couldn't think of a whole lot, but here they are!

American Eagle Jeans!
They are really comfortable, stretchy, soft, and cute!
I have two pairs and I love them!

iDog!
I got one of these for my birthday. They are really fun and entertaining! Mine's pink polka dotted, and it comes with a carrying case. I love it!

My figure skates!
These aren't new, but I love my skates! I love figure skating,
and it's great to have my own pair.

Ugg Boots!
I just got my Uggs in the beginning of this month. They are awesome! They are really warm, comfy, pretty durable, and you can wear them a lot of different ways! When it's that cold outside, you need them.

Blue, Brown, and my birthday cake!
I love blue and brown, and this cake was made by my Young Women's leader Dorienne. She knows me well doesn't she?
That's all for now, I hope you enjoyed! :)










1 comments:
Megan, I love the cake and I'm pretty sold on Gap curvy jeans but maybe I'll try AE...thanks for the info, I hope you and your family had a Merry Christmas!
Post a Comment