Hey this is pretty cool. We made a movie at YW/YM for our multistake activity this month, (it's a movie contest thing) and it's up on YouTube! It's called The Blair Church Project. They worked really hard on it, editing and stuff, it's pretty sweet! I put the movie bar on the bottom of the page, click on the first movie and you can watch it!! Enjoy!
Friday, November 9, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










3 comments:
Hey! nice movie! It was acctually really good, for youtube. Good job! Tell the rest of the people in your ward that I know that I said that! ;-P
~texasgirl~
I couldn't get it to work but I am sure it was great! I hope you enjoy YW's it will make your life safer and happier!
Oh yeah, I have a new blog address so you will have to change it on your link. Have a great thanksgiving!
jacobsonpart2.blogspot
Post a Comment